Here are 10 essential principles that you can use to give your marketing photos maximum effectiveness:
1. The primary purpose of real estate marketing photos is to present the features of the property.
2. Use a wide-angle lens to shoot interiors.
3. Remove clutter and stage interiorsfor best results. It’s a well-known fact that staging homes pays off. Homes sell faster and for a higher price when they are staged. Most lived in homes have too much clutter. Photos will look better and show more of the home if clutter is reduced and furniture is staged by a trained home stager.
4. The primary exterior shot is the most important photo.
5. Render interiors light and bright. Bright interiors are up-beat and make a more positive impression on the prospective buyer.
Read more on this article